According to the National Sleep Foundation, high-quality sleep is as essential to our well-being as food, air and water. While a good night’s sleep can leave you feeling refreshed, alert and energized, poor sleep—or not enough sleep—can leave you feeling tired, groggy and depressed. It also negatively impacts the health of our jobs and relationships. We take sleep seriously here at Levin's and are proud to offer a wide selection of quality mattresses in the greater Pittsburgh and Cleveland areas.
A critical part of a good night’s rest is a comfortable, supportive mattress. If your mattress is more than eight years old, or is lumpy and sagging, it’s time to look for a replacement. We've compiled some tips to help you shop for a mattress.
1. Shop only at stores you trust. This way, you’ll feel more comfortable while testing beds and more reassured about making a large purchase.
2. Wear comfortable clothing. You don't want uncomfortable clothes to alter how your body feels while testing the mattress in-person. After all, you sleep in pajamas, not jeans.
3. Bring your sleep partner. If you share a bed, you'll want to make this decision together. Try out the mattress in-store to see how it feels with both of
you on it.
4. Take your time and test each mattress by removing your shoes and lying on each model in your typical sleep position. This is the one way to know you'll be completely satisfied with your purchase.
6. Ask the sales associate about both the interior and exterior features of the mattress. This information should also be on the store's website. View our different mattress types here.
At the end of the day, you want to set yourself up for the best night's sleep possible. Spend what you can while still remaining within your budget – it's worth it! Visit our mattress stores in Pennsylvania or Ohio or shop online to find the mattress of your dreams.
www.Levin.ca is accepting online orders delivered to your zip code.