Bedgear M3 1.0/3.0 Queen Mattress
Taking personalization, performance and innovation to a new level, the M3 Mattress is the first and only modular design mattress on the ... read more
- Your furniture will be placed and set up in your home by our trained, professional Levin delivery associates.
- Our delivery department will call to verify your delivery two days prior to your scheduled date.
- Applicable delivery fees will be calculated during checkout.
- Pickup is available at select Levin locations as presented during checkout.
- We will assist you with the safe loading of your order. Please bring an appropriately sized vehicle with pads and securing ties
- Some assembly may be required with this product.
Please review our guide to measuring for delivery.
Other Dimensions: 2.5" React+ weightless support contours to you and creates cooler comfort. 0.5" Micro-Curl® reduces motion transfer. 1" Boost® dynamic support, adapts to you.
The M3 Launchpad utilizes lightweight, durable fabric technologies engineered to maximize ventilation through your mattress. Air circulation dissipates excess heat and moisture for proper thermoregulation and better, deeper sleep.
CFM® is a proprietary standard created for the bedding industry that measures the speed at which air moves into or out of a space. We use CFM calculations to rate the air flow and breathability of the performance fabrics used in the M3 Launchpad, conducted at independent 3rd party laboratories to validate the CFM Certifications throughout BEDGEAR brand products.
Ver-Tex® cool touch top cover is removable, washable and zips off for easy care. Quilting design enhances the feel of your comfort layer.
For periodic deep cleaning to eliminate dander, dust, and other environmental allergens, the independent suspension units can be removed, allowing you to vacuum out the inside of the Chassis.
Independent Suspension: 3.0 - Soft. A plush feel that remains resilient while cradling every curve. Ideal for back or side sleepers and small to medium body types